The goal of a well-developed Social Media plan is to create on on-line presence for a business and establish creditability or “Expert Status”.
It is important to business to be seen as an expert. This will attract new and returning customers. Every day more and more people are buying or searching for business services on-line. It is important to not only have a web site, but a web presence in order to be seen as a major company. Today almost every business has a website. Professionals have a web presence!
On the web, customers cannot tell how big or small your business is. They will judge you by how you appear on the web. A poor website or non-existing Social Media accounts says you are small even if you’re a multi-million dollar corporation.
Once you have attracted visitor to your Social Media, every tweet, post or blog will remind them you exist. However, it is important to push out quality information and not “old school” marketing ads.
To develop social authority the client must:
- Be consistent in branding across all Social Media platforms.
- Create and use several Social Media accounts. Select accounts that you can use to support each other and the business
- Gain “Expert Status” though postings, tweets, and blogs
Elements of a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Determine which Social Media accounts to use
- Create Graphic Standards for Social Media Accounts
- Develop a method to keep track of user names and passwords
- Create Social Media Support accounts
- Use Analytic tools to evaluate the Social Media marketing success.
- Tweak plan as necessary
Visit our website at http://www.omacadvertising.com