Everyone with a web site should be taking advantage of YouTube. There are so many ways to use YouTube as there are videos posted there. There are over 15 billion videos streamed every month. Over 35 hours of videos are uploaded every minute.
Need some reasons?
- Promotional Videos – Great way to showcase information on your products or services.
- Instructional Videos – Educate your customers about the different models or options available. If you sell software, create instructional videos on how to use it. The options are unlimited.
- FAQ – If customers are asking the same questions – create a video answer and post it. Then refer customers to the link as required.
YouTube videos will quickly make you the expert in your field.
- Repair Videos – If a part is replaceable, send the part to your customer with a video link and how to replace the part.
- Press Releases – Most newspapers do not print press releases anymore. Create your own video press release, post it to YouTube and then email the link to your target audience.
- Ranking of your web site on search engine is affected by how popular your site is with outside links. The more popular your YouTube channel becomes the better your web site ranking will be.
I could go on, but I think you get the point. Now for suggestion on creating your videos, you mostly likely will never create a video that will go viral, so you should create videos that are professional and well thought out.
- Create meaningful Videos – Create content that addresses your audience’s needs. Videos should be helpful, valuable and compelling to clients or possible clients. Your video should consist of How-To, FAQ answer, expert interviews, instructional, or slideshows of a presentation.
- Make your Video Easy to Find – This is best done by creating a page on your site with a list of the video links you offer. YouTube is owned by Google, make sure your SEO content is Google friendly.
4. Social Media
- Set goals: These could be for example increasing the size of the community and gain more exposure for your content.
- Understand your target market: Before setting up your social media accounts, you should research and understand who you are you are targeting.
- Select your social media accounts: There are so many different types of social media types. It is impossible for a business to be successful on all of them.
Begin with 3-5 different account that you believe your target audience is active.
- Connect with influencers: People with followers in social media can be valuable. They can be used to spread your message though their links. Locate them and try to connect with them.
- Create a social media-posting plan: Decide how often you will post and what type of content you will use.
5. Content Marketing
- Company blog: Fresh and useful content can rank high in search engines. It is also a good way to acquire new links and increase the authority of the whole website. Always remember to leave a link to your website at the bottom of each post. Also ask them to like you on Facebook, follow your tweets or other social media accounts.
- Guides, ebooks, user manuals or other useful content: These pieces require more effort, but if they are promoted correctly can help bring new links.
- Info-graphics, charts, or other visual content: This is a type of content that can attract new links to a website.
6. Link Building
- Guest blogging: This is another way to create useful links. It is important though to attrached quality guest blogging. High quality guest blogging using original content is the one that works best and can bring optimal results.
- Contests or giveaways: A contest or a giveaway is a great way to bring traffic and increase awareness for a website, but also to build new links.
Visit our at http://www.omacadvertising.com
Strategic Planning is a management tool that helps an organization focus its energy, to ensure that members of the organization are working toward the same goals, to assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment. In short, strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future. (Adapted from Bryson’s Strategic Planning in Public and Nonprofit Organizations)
The process is strategic because it involves preparing the best way to respond to the circumstances of the organization’s environment, whether or not its circumstances are known in advance; nonprofits often must respond to dynamic and even hostile environments. Being strategic, then, means being clear about the organization’s objectives, being aware of the organization’s resources, and incorporating both into being consciously responsive to a dynamic environment.
The process is about planning because it involves intentionally setting goals (i.e., choosing a desired future) and developing an approach to achieving those goals. The process is disciplined in that it calls for a certain order and pattern to keep it focused and productive. The process raises a sequence of questions that helps planners examine experience, test assumptions, gather and incorporate information about the present, and anticipate the environment in which the organization will be working in the future.
Finally, the process is about fundamental decisions and actions because choices must be made in order to answer the sequence of questions mentioned above. The plan is ultimately no more, and no less, than a set of decisions about what to do, why to do it, and how to do it. Because it is impossible to do everything that needs to be done in this world, strategic planning implies that some organizational decisions and actions are more important than others – and that much of the strategy lies in making the tough decisions about what is most important to achieving organizational success.
Visit us at http://www.omacadvertisng.com
In the today’s business world the saying “If you build it they will come.” doesn’t always work for websites. If your target market doesn’t know about you or website, its going to be pretty hard to find you. Don’t take the chance that your target will find you by accident.
Even if you use all the proper keyword and promote your site on Google and Bing (Yahoo); that doesn’t mean you will be on the first page of a browser. Today you must be active on social media accounts to drive your site ranking.
Your website should be a resource for your customers to use. A website should showcase your products or services. Don’t depend on it to do your sales too.
There are many ways to let people know of your site.
- Business Cards
- Flyers, rack and line cards
- Social Media / Google Adwords
These are a few of the most common methods.
Visit our site at http://www.omacadvertising.com