Everyone with a web site should be taking advantage of YouTube. There are so many ways to use YouTube as there are videos posted there. There are over 15 billion videos streamed every month. Over 35 hours of videos are uploaded every minute.
Need some reasons?
- Promotional Videos – Great way to showcase information on your products or services.
- Instructional Videos – Educate your customers about the different models or options available. If you sell software, create instructional videos on how to use it. The options are unlimited.
- FAQ – If customers are asking the same questions – create a video answer and post it. Then refer customers to the link as required.
YouTube videos will quickly make you the expert in your field.
- Repair Videos – If a part is replaceable, send the part to your customer with a video link and how to replace the part.
- Press Releases – Most newspapers do not print press releases anymore. Create your own video press release, post it to YouTube and then email the link to your target audience.
- Ranking of your web site on search engine is affected by how popular your site is with outside links. The more popular your YouTube channel becomes the better your web site ranking will be.
I could go on, but I think you get the point. Now for suggestion on creating your videos, you mostly likely will never create a video that will go viral, so you should create videos that are professional and well thought out.
- Create meaningful Videos – Create content that addresses your audience’s needs. Videos should be helpful, valuable and compelling to clients or possible clients. Your video should consist of How-To, FAQ answer, expert interviews, instructional, or slideshows of a presentation.
- Make your Video Easy to Find – This is best done by creating a page on your site with a list of the video links you offer. YouTube is owned by Google, make sure your SEO content is Google friendly.